The Last Dodge Brothers Truck
Dodge introduced a half-ton pickup truck in 1929, just a year after the company was bought by Chrysler. It was the last truck developed fully by Dodge Brothers (the company, not the brothers themselves).
The truck was available with three different engine options: 2 six-cylinder Dodge engines that made 63 and 78 horsepower respectively, as well as a smaller four-cylinder Maxwell motor that made just 45 horsepower. It was one of the first trucks that came equipped with four-wheel hydraulic brakes, which drastically improved the safety of the vehicle.